As such, the book is entertaining, informative, educational, and very frightening. To be clear, Cyberstorm is not a description of software vulnerabilities, hacker culture, or Stuxnet-like malware. I can recommend plenty of other books that fit this genre.
Cyber Storm International Conference | UNSW Canberra
Rather, this book chronicles the slow and steady destruction of society as told in a firsthand and personal account that any urbanite, business person or parent can empathize with. While this is a story about people rather than strictly technology, Mather does weave technology into the story in a number of creative ways throughout the book. And just when the story seems to reach the limits of credulity, Mather does a great job of tying everything together and explaining what happened and why.
To do so, he brings the right elements of cybersecurity, geopolitical issues, and critical infrastructure. Here are the latest Insider stories. More Insider Sign Out. Sign In Register. Sign Out Sign In Register.
Latest Insider. Join high-profile subject matter experts and leaders from diverse sectors for one of the most important conversations in cybersecurity today at the Third Annual Pace Cybersecurity Conference. Your participation will broaden interdisciplinary discourse, discovery, and engagement in the field. Join us for this free event, expand your network, participate in a cybersecurity experiment, and grow your awareness of the very real threats to the healthcare industry.
- The Ship of State: Statecraft and Politics from Ancient Greece to Democratic America.
- Democracy and Islam in Indonesia?
- Cyberstorm Website Design Web Hosting Pocklington Yorkshire;
- Arts.21 - Special: Gutenberg in the CyberstormThe Value of the Book in the Digital Age.
- Loganaden Velvindron.
Register for the Pace Cybersecurity Healthcare Conference here. Skip to main content.
- Public scholarship in dance : teaching, choreography, research, service, and assessment for community engagement.
- Poetics of the Feminine: Authority and Literary Tradition in William Carlos Williams, Mina Loy, Denise Levertov, and Kathleen Fraser.
- Nanostructured Materials, Second Edition: Processing, Properties and Applications.
Attend the Pace University Cybersecurity Conference Join high-profile subject matter experts and leaders from diverse sectors for one of the most important conversations in cybersecurity today at the Third Annual Pace Cybersecurity Conference.